Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Dow Jones - My Last Evening Private Sharing Before Limit Gathering






It's my last gathering yesterday before the news broke out that Singapore would limit gathering.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-bars-cinemas-entertainment-venues-closed-gatherings-12571538

Luckily, I finished my private event yesterday where I shared many stocks and some outlooks on where the market would be heading. It was super full house as many attended and got my last outlook before I restart and see some of you again. I had to cancel the April 4-5 course too as again, I got 60 people attending and it's super full house at the moment. I will schedule again to another date once another memo is out from the Government.


Last evening was a historic day for the Dow Jones as it recorded +2112 points in 1 day. Many stocks rebounded and profits were made super quick. It was a day I was in disbelief because stocks ran up like crazy. The Dow chart has many signals and clear signs that the market would rebound. It's no wonder the Singapore market rebounded yesterday too. I believe the Singapore market would gap up a little today and then start to suffer some selling. Thank you all for coming the sharing session yesterday and congrats to all who made $$ by watching my Instagram video last Saturday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9_6a-anND7/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist