Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Dow Jones - The Final Trade






Just received this trade record from my trader who loves trading US market. Another good win in AMD and the Dow Jones. Last evening was scary as the market flipped up and then flipped down really fast with speed. For me, as what I guided most of my traders, the key is to trade intraday now and avoid holding too long since the market is unclear yet. That's what she did and profited in both AMD and the Dow Jones. Making almost $3300 in the final trade yesterday night which was such a breeze and logical thing to do. As my Stock Operation Course is now sold out for 2020 for the entire year, it's time to start my personal trading and investment and make the big $$ that I always envisaged. Looking forward to guide some of you soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist