Friday, March 13, 2020

Capitaland - Traded in Malaysia and Made Profits $$



























I am in Malaysia today but I am extremely happy to see students making $$ and taking good profits. The market rebounded strongly in the morning and afternoon while many blue chips rebounded like Capitaland, DBS, OCBC and many others. The market was so strong and buoyant as compared to the first hour where there was more selling than buying. I saw the bottom in DBS and hence I went in to long at 18.90 and made $$. Soon, after lunch, I also saw Capitaland was about to turn up and hence sent a whatsapp alert to all my students so that they can profit together. Soon Capitaland rose, it rebounded and suddenly price touched the supply zone at 3.16 and started to show signs of slowing. I decided to get them to lock in profits and call it a day. I then gave a talk in Malaysia and share with many of them of how I spotted the bottom and knew the market was going to rebound. It was overall a good day trading and looking forward to make more $ together.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist