Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Genting SP - On the Uptrend, Past 0.71?






Genting SP had been one of the better performer when the market rebounded since last week. In fact, it's the strongest stock as compared to the bank or property stocks. The stock had fallen very hard in recent months but the recovery was also in a speedy fashion. Genting SP is usually a slow couch potato but there was a change in direction at the moment. The stock is always in the Top 1-3 in the Top 30 volume and it's always flashing for higher price to come. Yesterday, I saw a group of shortists trying to short the stock when it gap down at 0.635 to only realized that the stock was as steady as a rock and rebounded back all the way to 0.695 as of now. I am sure the stock is now in the hands of the strong holders and those shortists who shorted yesterday will be a panic mode soon. If I am correct again, I think this stock is able to pierce through 0.71 and go way above the 0.695 level. I am cautious of shorting this stock since I had been monitoring for it's strength 2 weeks ago. Watch out.

Follow me in Instagram as I share more live stocks, live analysis and commentary there. Click on the link below and then click follow.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/


picture source: https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/

Update: 31/3/2020, 4.25pm


Genting Moved to 0.7!! Soon 0.71!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist