Tuesday, November 1, 2016

M1 - Intraday Scalp of $2500 in 1 Hour





M1 had a long and I mean very long sell down recently and just today it started to have a rebound where the stock finally hit a support region. The point is the sell down was almost everyday and how did my student and I knew the rebound was going to be today? First because the selling has abated and second there was some scripts collection going on before the breakout today. Yet again, my student got the job done with 50 lots this morning for a intraday scalp of $2500 in 1 hour. Congrats!

Many had requested me to do a short introduction on short term trading and hence I will be conducting a public session this coming Friday on how to do shorting term trading, finding the right counters and how to do intraday scalp. If you are interested, click and register on the below button. In this event, I will show you the dynamics of how to use the 5 minute chart and identify for opportunities for short term trading. Don't miss it!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist