Wednesday, April 19, 2017

OCBC - Ronald K's Toolbox, Game Plan and Prediction







Woke up real early in the morning today, planning and studying what to do with OCBC later, using my Iphone to check the overall market to prepare my day and my game plan. To know that I will be in this woody environment in my new home, it gave me a good and a natural spiritual feeling that only positive vibes is within me.

So, OCBC opened at 9.51 this morning as it gap down from yesterday's closing. The stock was weak and when I saw that opening at 9.51, I knew for those who shorted yesterday, all of you have to secure some $$ or the stock will rebound for sure. Hence, @ 8:59am this morning, I started to send out my Whatsapp messages to all students to lock in profits at 9:51.

In fact, I also sent out an alert to short OCBC yesterday near 4pm when the sellers were emerging. Well, to all my fans who also read my blog everyday, I also gave an earlier call on my blog at 10:03am in the morning, mentioning that OCBC is bearish! See the link below for my public call and the Whatsapp messages I sent to all my private students earlier in the morning at 8:59am.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/04/ocbc-looks-bearish.html

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Market Outlook 2017




This morning, I was also so excited and also placed a blog post that OCBC will gap down later when market opened and I want all my students to make $ in this one trade. Indeed the stock gap down! But surprisingly, the stock then rebounded all the way up to 9.62 within seconds and then slammed down again all the way down to 9.53. Oh my, that was so fast and thrilling with such a blazing speed.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/04/ocbc-gap-down-later.html

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Market Outlook 2017




And so, I asked my group if my OCBC call is powerful, they replied yes and they wanted more. Why? Because they made $$ and is happy with my accurate and precision alert and more importantly, the price we locked in today is right at the bottom, 9.51!!!!

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Market Outlook 2017























And so the rest was history. They sent me their trade records. I am deeply appreciated and happy of course to see their success. If they can achieve this kind of success in short term trading, everyone can do it too as it's not difficult. It's really whether you want to do it and make it happen or just say maybe next time. For me, I am game and motivated to make $. Congrats everyone!!

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Market Outlook 2017

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist