Saturday, April 8, 2017

How to Maximize Your Investment Returns with Growth Stocks - A Talk by Ronald K








I had a enjoyable and eventful session on sharing my personal views, experience and some knowledge on growth stocks for those who came for my talk today. I can see many passionate traders and investors are looking for something beyond TA and FA and most of them came up to me and tell me that they enjoyed my session which I am very pleased to hear. After the talk, I shared some of the other growth stocks and new counters to watch out for. I believe the market is now at the all time high and we should be cautious about investments just in case a correction might be coming. I also have a panel discussion where I shared my views on short term trading vs long term investment. I hope to see all of you again on Monday. See you!

Eventbrite - Register and Come for Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist