Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Unusual Group - A Bullish Whatsapp











Saw some bullishness in Unusual Group earlier. The stock was in some collections mode and then suddenly the buy/sell Q flipped which I knew the stock was ready to move from 0.46 onwards. Immediately, I prepared my Whatsapp message to be be sent out.

For those who came for my evening talk and seminar yesterday, I promised that I will give a Whatsapp this week and yes, I sent a bullish Whatsapp alert to all who signed up for my alerts program. Thank you and congrats on your winnings in Unusual Group as the stock shot up to a high of 0.49 with a furious amount of buyers. The rest is history. Looking forward to inspire another group of traders next Tuesday evening.

Eventbrite - Enroll and Come Learn How Syndicate Move Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist