Saturday, April 15, 2017

A Private Sharing Session by Ronald K - Stocks to Watch Out For







Conducted a private sharing session today and it was really full house. Here, I would like to apologize because that's the room size I have and nothing bigger but I am deeply appreciated by your attendance. Today is a start of a good weekend because not only I shared some important stocks to watch out for in May and June but more importantly, I created a new Special Ops for May where if I see something about to move, I will alert those who are in. I also shared how syndicates move stocks using rollover and collections and also some topics on indicies trading. I hope next week will be a good trading week and when May comes, get ready your account and come trade with me!

Eventbrite - Enroll and Come Learn How Syndicate Move Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist