Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Singapore Top Volume - Tomorrow's Market Outlook




Based on the market condition today, I know what is going to happen tomorrow and I am very confident tomorrow I am able to make some $$. Today was just a superb day because not only we locked in profits in OCBC right at the bottom at 9.51 but also the shorts that we executed on Monday for Sembmarine also gave superb returns when Sembmarine tanked big time today from 1.80 to 1.72 low. I am just so please to see my students made $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/04/sembcorp-marine-tanking-lock-in-profits.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/04/ocbc-ronald-ks-toolbox-game-plan-and.html

So coming tomorrow, I am ready to post a stock LIVE here on my blog for everyone to witness my call and make $. I will post between 9:08am - 10:04am should I see something that is ready to move. If you want to make $, stay tune and watch my blog for tomorrow LIVE. Or you can also come for my talk next Thursday where I will share 2 stocks for good opportunities to make $. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Market Outlook 2017

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist