Monday, May 1, 2017

My Trade Record - $102,830


Haven't have enough time to trade in my Cityindex account since 2 months back due to some major projects I am working on and also the expansion of my business. My last trade was OCBC and thereafter, I was working hard on my projects and also having to run many seminars and courses. I am pleased to announced that my June 3-4 course left about 5 seats before I am closing registration and selling for the August course as the demand was too huge.

Coming the next 2 weeks, I have set a simple goal for myself and that is to turn the $102,830 in my Cityindex account to $110,402 with some short term trading. I had found my potential growth stock which I will be investing and swing trading it while having another list of potential stocks for contra trading which I will be sharing during my talk tomorrow. Can't wait for the market to open tomorrow. I don't enjoy holidays or long breaks.

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Whatsapp Alerts Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist