Monday, May 15, 2017

Workshops and Talks - Soon Start



Lately, I had received many emails on when is my next talk and workshops. The bad news is I am overwhelmed with many registrations over the last week and hence my schedule is pretty tight. However the good news is I believe I can start doing my workshops and talks again soon, maybe this week or next week and I will try to slot 1 day in.

In my upcoming talk, I will share and talk about why STI is going to be bullish in coming weeks and where and how to find a turning point for a good trade on the long side. The stocks selection is equally important too for maximum profits. Before STI can move higher, I expect some short term reactions/selling first. I will post the registration button for my workshops here LIVE on my blog once my schedule is free up. Visit my blog everyday and stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist