Thursday, October 3, 2019

Dow Jones - Shorting with Profits Last Evening







Records kept pouring in as last evening was another very east night where the Dow Jones collapsed close to -600 points. Shorting was the only way to go and there were so many signals to sell the market. The attached above is my student's record where he is trading the US market actively and making $ every night.

Also, I had another newbie student who doesn't know how to trade and just effectively started trading some time back and made $4000 trading long/short OCBC. Of course, I got my guy to help her since she is very willing to try but congrats, not because you made $4000, but because you tried something you had never done before out of your comfort zone and made the $. I am looking forward to drive more people to trade the US market now as everyday I had so many requests to join me in my LIVE Trading. See you guys soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist