Saturday, October 19, 2019

Stock Operation Course October 2019 - Trade Records Trading Short Term








It's a long day working today as I shared some of my trades and some of my student's trade for this past week. The market was very vibrant with many stocks up/down with volatility. Today I shared some important strategies and also some of my experiences on where the market is heading towards. I kept my class small and I prefer that way because it's easy to conduct and everyone can ask me questions. As I was teaching, I received trade records from one of my top trader where he sent me his trades and made some good handsome profits for the week. Attached below are all his trades.








A lot of stocks were rotated and traded. I calculated, the profits added up should be a few thousands dollars and it's worth to rotate every single bit. He made some small losses while the rest were most small positions with great returns, very impressive and I continue to look forward to see more records from my top trader.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist