Wednesday, October 9, 2019

A Private Event on Stocks - Trades and Winnings in US Market




It was full house last evening as many attended my private event. I shared the outlooks for some Singapore stocks and how to stay sideline during this turbulent times when the trade war is linger at the back and something big is going to happen soon this month. Many stocks are trading in a range and the strategy now is to scalp rather than swing. It's a tough period as the Dow Jones touched a supply zone and it's tough to know where is it moving especially when Trump uses tweets to announce most of his trade wars decisions. See the Dow 5 minute chart attached and you will see it rebounded high up first and then threw down heavily. It's extremely volatile.








Extremely happy that some of my traders who attended my private event yesterday took action in the US Market and started to profit from it. I can see that they outlook I shared and the game plan I revealed on the Dow was spot on where profits were made. Towards the end of my sharing, I also id a US market update where I gave out some stocks for trading and rotation. Congrats all for your profits.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist