Monday, October 14, 2019

SunMoonFood - You Saw The Sellers?





As highlighted that SunmoonFood touche the supply zone and I was looking to take profits when I last posted, the stock started to drop from 0.064 to now 0.059! Click on the link below to read my very short post.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/10/sunmoonfood-on-rise.html



Can you see the sellers just came in after my post earlier? It's real as the market suddenly shifted to more sellers and buyers weren't willing to support the stock price. It started to dip and suddenly prices dropped. SunmoonFood is a penny stock and it's not suitable for everybody but if you can read the supply/demand zone combined with the BBs buying/selling activity before hand, you will have an edge on winning the game. I stay true to my prediction and confident to my chart reading as it's dropping now to 0.058. This is as accurate as it got.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist