Tuesday, October 1, 2019

OCBC - Up Again Gap Up






As per my blog post yesterday and my bullish outlook over last weekend to all who attended my program, I shared that OCBC was about to turn up. Yesterday and today, OCBC reversed up about 30 cents where the stock was really engaging with buyers where the share price just shot up as shown in the 5 minute chart. As it moved it move higher, it's going to be met with sellers at the supply zone and I am looking to take profits soon. The market works in supply/demand zone and hence, it's important to watch the stock carefully and be careful of any sudden selling that one might not be expected. 30 cents up in 2 days is great profits. I am taking profits now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/ocbc-bank-rebound-just-happened.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist