Saturday, October 26, 2019

Traders Fair Oct 2019 - A Wrap Up on Fund Flow Analysis









Just finished my talk at traders fair earlier where I shared my new found secret weapon on fund flow analysis and how to spot movements from the big funds. There were a lot of people coming for my talk today and I delivered my effective speech in 20 minutes, no more no less. So many of you were interested in my next talk but unfortunately, I only have my last talk on coming Tuesday Oct 29. After that, I am focused on my trading and of course my traders. The delivery and the slides I shared today with my trade records are my years of hard work and trading experience. I had been watching the market and trading for almost 15 years where I gained wealth and wisdom. Hence, coming next Tuesday, it's time to pass the knowledge and ideas to the new generation. See you all there.

Click to register for a Preview of Big Funds Analysis

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist