Sunday, October 13, 2019

A Update on the Trade War - Let's Trade Together





I conducted a super last minute, so impromptu private event last Friday late evening. It was a lot of people in Malaysia, learning how to use the plat form demo for Cityindex. To be honest, it's one of the best platform so far. Why? Because of the customer support, the fast withdrawing process, the people and of course my account manager Shallum did a wonderful job by spending his time and effort to educate as many people as possible. During the sharing last Friday, I got a question from a participant on some stock tips. I remembered I shared to look to long Dow Jones that same night and indeed, the Dow trended higher and higher from opening at 9.30pm. For those who traded on Friday when I gave the call, all made $$ and it's simple to make such predictions since the market had the trade war optimism took place. Thank you all for coming and looking forward to see all of you soon again!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist