Tuesday, October 1, 2019

LIVE Trading with Ron K - I Only Take In 10 Traders Per Batch







Again, last evening was super great as we longed on the Dow Jones where it moved higher and higher. A call was given before the market opened at 9:17am where I was already telling my group of traders to long the Dow Jones when the market opens and true enough, the Dow Jones trended higher from 9.30am to 4am! Of course, we made some quick scalps and then we moved on to trade some US Stocks where we also reaped in some great profits. All in all, everyone was very pleased with the trading session where not only profits was made but knowledge and experienced increase one level up. Trade with me and you will know I can drive you to be profitable and proficient.




I had been doing LIVE Trading with my batch of traders and I can say so far so good with all our trades every single time they were with me. (see all my live trading Youtube videos) Nick, Shawn, KC, James and others were all profiting greatly from my observation and analysis of the stock before I gave a call. They were always smiling and trading with them was such a breeze with less pressure. Many asked me how to follow and join me? I will tell you I can only take in 10 per batch for now and I need traders with the right mindset and right attitude.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist