Tuesday, October 22, 2019

VividThree - Moving Under Radar






Vividthree just moved today as per my last blog post that it touched the demand zone. Although there is a risk of it not running, but still today it performed and shot up instead because the timing was ready.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/10/vividthree-watching-top-30-volume.html

Watching it closely was the key as it will tell you when the BBs are coming in actively. I was giving a talk today and I showed everyone how to trade this counter in front of a small group. In my last blog post, I mentioned about the volume coming in and the chart was at the bottom and today, finally after some wait, the volume shot up higher as per half day. Congrats to all who traded and made $$ in this counter. From 0.137 to 0.147, it's definitely some good profits.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist