Thursday, November 1, 2012

BBs Operation Campaign Preview - Final

Due to high demand from calls and emails. I am holding one last preview for those who missed out last night's action. It will be held tonight and only tonight and then no more. Thanks for all the support! Tonight I shall share something diff as compared to last night. I will share why I shorted Capitaland yesterday and book profits today not at the high which I could have done so because of one call. How I did it when everyone was buying while I was secretly shorting. You won't regret tonight's session. I just have so much things to talk about which I forgot last night. Remind me to show you oceanus dexterous analyst motive and Peter Lim's purchasing of Yanlord on Nov 16 2011.



Preview Date: 1st November 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Stock Operation Course Date: Nov 3rd and 4th, 10am-3pm, Cityindex Office

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator