Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Geo Energy - The Art Of Punting IPO Stocks




After losing some money on punting IPO stocks, I discovered a way to punt IPO stocks. I learnt another special skill to punt IPO stocks.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/geo-energy-deserved-loss.html

Most people will not dare to punt IPO stocks because there are no historical data or fundamentals built up yet. However by using mind analysis and the charts, I was able to found out something that doesn't require any past data but just the charts. Look at Geo Energy, on Oct 30th, I told my friend that Geo Energy is not looking good and on Oct 31st, I told him that it was on the verge of breaking down. And today the stock just broke down. Well, there are only 12 bars in the chart, but how does one decipher that activity and use that to his advantage? Of course, I can't short this stock because I cannot find that in my CFD platform, but well, the few thousand loss was well paid to my teacher because I developed yet another skill which most public won't think of.

I will share that to all my students since they already have the fundamentals and basic knowledge of my strategy. It's hard to explain to the public if they don't know my method.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator