Thursday, November 22, 2012

KepCorp - Materialize Breakout!!


2 days back I told everyone about the imminent breakout in Kepcorp.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/dow-jones-black-art-mind-analysis.html

In my SMS to my student, I said: "I believe it shall stop today and a rebound is imminent". Following that day in my blog post, I also said: "So will Kepcorp stop sliding and rebound today? I believed so, because from the chart, the BBs successfully orchestrated a heavy fall to absorb more shares at lower prices, so when the overall market rebounds, public would buy and they can take profits bit by bits to put down prices again so as to buy more and more again."

Today the BBs finally showed their true colors! A big breakout! I know a few people who went long. Congrats!! Yet another bottom fishing of stocks which I had done so countless times. When someone tells me it's impossible to spot the bottom/top, I always think those are noises. In my dictionary, I will turn those noises into real results.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator