Friday, November 30, 2012

Capitaland - Late By A Day



Today, not yesterday, Capitaland finally appeared in the Top Volume. My call was late by 1 day. Like I blogged about the other day, I was making a bold statement. A statement that not many people dare to make. Who can ever say this stock is going to appear in top volume with rising price? Can any book teach me about making prediction on a stock that will appear in the Top Volume the next day or two? To make such statement, it takes conviction and confidence to understand market behavior and market psychology before being able to give a call.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/capitaland-top-volume.html

I am currently working on some major project. Work should commence soon and I want everyone to benefit from it. I will announce when the time is right. By then when everything is materialized, I have more time for myself and my trading activity.

Tomorrow's seminar should be a good one. For those who registered, see you guys there! For those who cannot make it, see you on the next one. For those who opens a cityindex account tomorrow, speak to me personally.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator