Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dow Jones - Student's Profit




People always asked me, Ron can your method work in futures, commodities, forex, etc? I said yes. Why, first because I can predict the 300 point crash in Dow Jones that night so if by watching the Dow futures with my method and I know it will crash, then it works. I had students who told me they trade commodities and forex with it and it worked. The only time it doesn't work is when human emotion sets in where one cannot control his urges to punt the market after a streak of losses with no conviction and direction.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/dow-jones-obama-crash.html

So this student of mine actually traded the Dow and made profits. Though not a lot but still he managed to spot the bottom before it rebound then off loaded after it rebounded. When everyone is buying, we sell into that buying to secure profits since public help to push price higher. Congrats Mr Ng and see you in my students forum group in Dec.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator