Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Science Behind Timing Seminar

I will be holding a seminar entitled "The Science Behind Timing". In life, everything we do, be it looking for jobs, buying a house or punting a stock, it's all about timing. While time cannot be calculated, it can be forecast. In this powerful seminar, I shall show how I time my entry in stocks a day just before it breakout/breakdown. I will also show the correlation between physical property and property stocks and how I use the charts to time my entry on purchasing a condominium at the low in 2009 as shown in the screenshot below.

Most educators, analysts and traders can give predictions, however they are lacking of the time element. As the only speculator herein Singapore, I am always inclined towards timing my purchase so that I am not caught in between. There’s a fine line between eccentrics and geniuses. If you’re a little ahead of your time you’re an eccentric, and if you’re a little too late, you’re a failure, but if you hit it right on the head, you’re a genius.



For all my students, we shall have a follow up session starting at 2.00pm onwards and I shall share the knowledge on The Art of Punting IPO stocks. There is no need for you to come for the morning session since I shall replicate it to you in the afternoon. Give others a chance.

For all others who are interested, this seminar is FREE and you are entitled to bring your friends along. However, you would need to register fast because seats are pretty limited as it's on first come first serve basis. There is no other person other myself who can talk about timing with precision. Find any educators, analysts, books, internet, newspaper, I don't see topics or results related to timing. My track and trade records speaks for itself, so register ASAP.

Please note, this is a seminar, NOT a preview. All are welcome to attend.

Seminar Date: 1st December 2012 Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Science Behind Timing" Seminar
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator