Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wilmar - Before the Breakout!



As I was busy yesterday, I did not managed to posit my student's trade record on my blog. I received many others' trade records and I shall post one by one soon.

A student who came for my 2nd batch course and thereafter come over to my preview just to speak and ask me some questions. Well, she really listened to me and follow what I preached. Profits in pocket is never wrong and I hope this gives you extra confidence and strength in your future trades. The stock market is not difficult to solve, the most difficult thing to resolve is the human mind and emotion because the stock market is just made up on emotion, nothing else. Just remember this!

In my preview next Monday, I shall share why did Wilmar brokeout yesterday and why the day before, Thursday was a good long. Tuesday is going to be a holiday so avoid taking any positions and come listen to me first. If you are interested, kindly register.

Preview Date: 12th November 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill atmanveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Stock Operation Course Date: Jan 19th and 20th 2013, 10am-3pm, Cityindex Office

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator