Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cosco - Shorting with Good Returns







One of the highlights yesterday was for those who came for my seminar, you saw it LIVE for yourself that with a small amount of $$, it was possible to churn it to a good % return. You took the phone and saw for yourself too that we shorted Cosco and was riding the trade. As of now, Cosco is tanking to a low of 0.38/0.385 where our small $$ is working harder and making more $$ for us. We shorted at 0.442 on 4th Jan and it's now 0.385? With a small 15 lots, if you can have my knowledge and skill to pick the fine turning points, you can achieve the same results. In fact, a shorted call was given on Cosco at 0.535 right at the peak! See my below post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/cosco-big-hands-book-profit-price-0515.html

If you are interested to learn from me and know how I do short term Contra trades, I will be sharing partial of my strategy for FREE this coming Saturday's workshop. Interested parties register below:

Eventbrite - New Year Redemption of FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist