Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Yangzijiang - A Private Call Made @ 8:58am






It was in the morning where I made my daily outlooks. I didn't know yesterday was a holiday in the US and hence I did not made any major outlook in my private forum yesterday. However today when I saw some creepy movements in the chart, I knew it's about time for a technical rebound and so I posted in the private student's forum @ 8:43am as attached above.


At the same time, I was also looking and studying for yesterday's activity and I carefully and selectively hand picked Yangzijiang and asked all students to watch out for this stock. By 8:58am, my bullish post on Yangzijiang was made. Although my predicted target price for yzj was wrong and did not hit this morning, I also specifically advise and mentioned to watch for the right time since there was some panic selling yesterday. The price is now trading at 0.92 since I made my call at 8:58am in the morning.

I will be conducting some sharing sessions later to share how I predict this movement. See ya'll later.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist