Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Terratech - Sale Of 29% Stake to SHS Chairman





Yesterday, I posted on my blog that Terratech's trading halt was a bad news in the making. See post here:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/terratech-trading-halt-for-bad-news.html

Today, the news released and indeed, I am not sure if i was good news or considered bad news, but all I know was the price slammed down and collapsed with huge sellers. That price coming down should be bad news for those who went long and did not booked profits on a Monday. Usually, the Big Boys create trading halt for a purpose, some is to sell at higher price while others was to instill fear. The halt for Terratech was at the top and hence it could spell bad news to the price. I had seen and experienced before many stocks and the maneuver they used for trading halts and hence I had vast experienced in this field.

For those who wants to learn more on Trading Halts and some of my strategies, my Saturday's workshop left a few more seats, so register asap before it's all taken up!

Eventbrite - New Year Redemption of FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist