Friday, January 8, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Rebounded As Predicted Yesterday and Today!






Need no introduction to what my analysis did to my prediction, the market rebounded as predicted yesterday and this morning on my blog. As posted yesterday on my blog, that the supply is limited with STI in a oversold zone, today's gap down just proved that what I saw and anticipated was all correct. As the market dips lower and lower, remember, it's not selling anymore but it's panic throwing. This panic throwing is a maneuver caused by the Big Boys so that you throw they buy and now this rebound that we see is all predictable. I had been in the market for many years and I had caught many tops and bottoms LIVE before it happens. I will share this powerful skill in my Stock Operation Courses this year. Don't miss it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/dow-jones-collapsed-last-evening.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/singapore-straits-times-index-red.html

Eventbrite - New Year Redemption of FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist