Monday, January 18, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Rebounding in Progress as Predicted



STI gap down as predicted on a Saturday and rebounding as of now also as predicted. This rebound could be short covering now and hence lower prices to come? As mentioned on my Saturday post, to determine how strong/weak the rebound is, I have to watch in the 5 min chart for clues and signs of hidden buying before determining and concluding. Click to see below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/straits-times-index-coming-monday-red.html

Tomorrow, for those who are coming for the workshop, I will show you how I trade the Germany index using simple hidden buying/selling strategies just like how I predicted STI on Saturday. Don't miss it! If you want to receive stock alerts, please do not forget to produce your entrance ticket.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist