Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dow Jones - What You Need To Know About A Crisis



After seeing what the Dow did last evening, it was pretty tricky. First there was a breakout with a long bar which as absolutely obvious profit taking and followed by heavy selling all the way. As the Dow closed weak last evening, it also signaled that it is reaching a buying zone for a mini form of rebound. Every media is now saying that a crisis is happening and I do agree but before a heavy crisis starts, I think it's best to study the charts carefully first before making prediction for a very long term view. Over this weekend, I will work and do some deep analysis for myself and my trades. It's an exciting year be it bull or bear because if you can get the direction right, with the right instrument to long/short, one can still make $$. :)

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist