Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Learn How to Say No - Rejection is a Must



As most of you who interacted with me before, you know I have an attitude, you know I am a decisive person, you know I only listen to my inner thoughts when it comes to business and the stock market. Over the years, I have a lot of deals and many people who wanted to work together with me. The unfortunate thing is in the end, I would reject most offers not because they are no good, but it's my fault because I can't expect everyone to be like me, a perfectionist. I can't put my level of standard into someone else shoes and expect the other party to work exactly like me and hence I would rather do it all by myself. Rejection is not a bad thing. I dealt with countless rejections in my life and it made me stronger in my future endeavors. It teaches you patience, kindness and perseverance.

I learnt how to reject others and say no. I am being myself, not hiding, concealing nor putting an artificial mask in the public. Because of this motto I had since young, that's why I succeeded in the stock market. The stock market is not for the wishy washy or for the lazy. If you want to be successful, you have to put in hard work to study but more importantly be decisive on whether you want to take a trade or no. Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.

Eventbrite - New Year Redemption of FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist