Friday, January 15, 2016

Yuuzoo, Spackman - Bad Omen, Spell Blood







The market continued to slump today with so much sellers. In fact at 8:41am in the morning, I posted an outlook to all students in the private forum that the market will rebound today and it will hit with sellers. End of day today, as per predicted, the market suffered selling and did not recovered much. Once again, my outlook is correct again. With the Dow up +225 points, most people would look to go long on a bullish day, but well, my analysis told me that the market would suffer selling and true enough, the closing was weak today.

http://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

It was a good LIVE Trading today, as I shared my secrets, and stocks to watch out for. Unfortunately, the market was boring during the LIVE Trading session and there is nothing I could do. During the LIVE trading, both Yuuzoo and Spackman caught my attention that sellers were pilling up and as I watched the market tanking, both stocks kill many stale bulls. If you are inside these 2 pennies, be on your toes and get ready ready for a massacre. I am preparing to go into some good blue chips so watch and trade with me next Tues.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist