Friday, January 8, 2016

Ezra - Offloaded Before Christmas




It's pleasing to receive such a wonder message again in the morning. A student of mine offloaded all his Ezra before the meltdown that we witnessed now. 24th Dec was the high for Ezra and I am glad that by using the techniques and strategies I taught in the class, he was able to do it by himself and sold the shares near peak. The selling we see now is fearful and hence a good profit for him.

For those who are eager to learn from me, unfortunately, my Jan and March course is sold out as many are on the waiting list. The prediction I made over the years with the recent one I called for a rebound in STI was just simple if you know the Big Boys game plan which will be taught in the Stock Operation Course. I have left a few more seats in April before it's all taken up again. Thank you for the support all. :)

Eventbrite - New Year Redemption of FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist