Saturday, January 9, 2016

Collecting FREE Stock Alerts by Ronald K - 9th Jan 2016





Today was a superb day in my sharing session. I was particularly in a good mood and I shared many wonderful stories about myself and the stock market. Yesterday's gap down in STI before the rebound we saw it happened was also LIVE previewed in the sharing session. In fact, I login to my private platforms and showed all participants my LIVE calls and alerts. The strategy that used to predict the rebound yesterday was something out of the norm and for the first time, the secrets and inner workings of the big boys were revealed with all who came today. I am so happy to just keep sharing.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/singapore-straits-times-index-rebounded.html

I joke and I shared my life story on how hard I worked my way up and yes, being broke is hard, being wealthy is also hard, but I would rather be wealthy than broke. If you are interested in my strategies and my personal sharing which benefited all today, also if you are also interested to collect our free stock alerts and market outlooks, please do register for next Tuesday's workshop. Remember to bring a paper and pen to copy and jot down the secrets of my methods.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist