Saturday, January 23, 2016

Stock Operation Course January - New Trading Ideas with Powerful Concepts



Today is the first course for the new year. It's the first Stock Operation Course of the year with many new students and new market participants. After the course, some stayed back and listened to me and I share more insights about insider trading and the powerful maneuver of washing sales. With a new year comes with new ideas and concepts. Today for the first time, I shared and displayed how a wash sales is captured in the chart with some peculiar behavior. I hope all learn something important and powerful and took something home. Tomorrow will be more important as I will share and show what good stocks to look out for since the market turned bullish. If you are interested in wash sales maneuver, I will share in my workshop next Thursday on how to make $500-$1000 doing simple trading. Register below!

Eventbrite - Register to make $500-$1000 a week

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist