Thursday, October 26, 2017

Trendlines - Raised $14.03 Million Shares Through Placement









Yesterday, Trendlines announced that there is a placement of new shares after market closed at 5.39pm where they raised $14.03 million which was a good news. The stock gap up today with a strong surged of buyers and the price rocket to a high of 1.62. See the above attached news from SGX.



In fact, I started buying Trendlines with my attack team yesterday 10 minutes before market closed as the stock was super strong in the collection mode. After market closed, it was 0.157/0.158 and my buy price was 0.155-0.156. Today as the stock rocket, I started to unload everything and I made almost $2400++ in like 11-15 minutes where we sold together. The question was how did I know it was yesterday that they are releasing some good news? The answer was very simple, the stock was under some 1 lot marking and collections which gave me the clue to go big. Moving to another stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist