Monday, October 30, 2017

Sembmarine - Watching Top Volume LIVE




Was watching Sembmarine earlier in the morning with my mirror team and I shared with them a stock. It was Sembmarine as it is a stock I have watched for a very long time and I know it's behavior. All of them took notice and then when Sembmarine was in the number 30 in the Top Volume, that's where I got them to watch like a hawk for stacking and other bullish properties.







After watching for some time, the real action started. The stock started to have some buyers and more strong buyers joined the buying activities where most of us hop in to go long. From 11.13am to now 4.05pm, the stock was on the rise. The buyers were stacking and the sellers were also equally stacking, however demand was overpowering supply where big buyers went in to eat up the shares. The price rose steadily and reached a high of 1.91. I received some trade records that my team made $. Although not a lot but it's better than not taking actions and make 0. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist