Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Raffles Education - Looking For a Turn, Stock Alert



I am looking for a turn in Raffles Education. The stock suddenly had a morning rush earlier with so much buyers biting before taking a simmer as of now. It was one of the hottest stock with speed and volume and I am quite bullish on this counter now. However, I also know that this stock requires a good timing like last week where the stock gap up with no down time. Hence, I will be sending out alerts for those who are registered for my next Tues Stock Tips event where you will get the alert LIVE when the stock is about to turn up. See the 5 minute chart, the stock is in some collection mode and its slowly building up energy soon.

Eventbrite - Register for a Stock Tips Event from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist