Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Raffles Education - Rising Price, Good News Coming?








Raffles Education continues it's rise from 0.305 to 0.34! The buyers supported the stock well and the 1 lot marker continues to show it's strength. I am glad that many are in the $$ now and the stock is performing when STI is down. See the earlier 1 lot marker on my blog. In fact, I knew the market is going to sell down and hence I posted in my private forum in earlier in the morning at 08:45 am and as of now, the STI is selling like hot cakes. But well, I also mentioned that penny stocks could be in play and some penny stocks indeed outperformed for today. I am glad some of my students are making $ in Raffles Education for this penny play.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/raffles-education-1-lot-marker.html


As they continue to mark, the stock continues its rise with sheer force of buying. I think some good news is in the pipeline for this counter. Not sure what is it but the stock exudes strength which is hard to find when STI is coming down. It's not difficult to pick a stock that has strength when STI is down but it's extremely wrong and a sin not to execute the trade once you found it. Congrats all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist