Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Yanlord - Supply Area Hit








Yanlord, a stock that I sent out a Whatsapp alert out to all SOMM, was bullish yesterday as it was in collection mode. It ran together with STI where the overall market was up 40+ points on a bullish green day. Click and see my yesterday's post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/yanlord-somm-bullish-whatsapp-alert.html



Earlier in the morning, I assessed the whole market situation and realized that it's a day to sell stocks as I believed most stocks has reached a short term supply area. Hence, I sent out a Whatsapp alert to lock in profits. Yanlord thereafter suffered selling together with the overall STI market as you can see that STI was up earlier and now enters the negative territory. While the Dow was up 152+ points, STI is simmering off and that's where we look to take profits instead of buying on a bullish day. Congrats all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist