Thursday, October 5, 2017

Tat Hong - 2 Rounds of Profits






I am impressed with the profits in Tat Hong that one of my student reaped. We entered frist round and made $ and in the second rebound, I shared it during one of the private sharing sessions and still she made $ which just proved that my analysis and observation on this counter was right. She sent me the above records which I am deeply appreciated.






Tat Hong had a surged of buyers today. The stock was under strong buying and all of us witnessed it in the morning. The stock is now having more buyers biting and I think a good news is coming out soon again. Will share more in my follow Ronald K Trades event next Tuesday.

FOLLOW RONALD K TRADES:

Workshop Date: 10th Oct 2017,Time: 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist