Friday, October 6, 2017

Falcon Energy - Contra Squeeze, Contra Trading



Falcon Energy was under some Contra Squeeze in the past few days before we saw a breakout yesterday. In the 5 minute chart, the stock exudes signs of obvious Contra Squeeze where the setup was bullish which contributed to the short lived breakout yesterday. I am going to do some Contra Trading on this counter at the right timing using my Contra Squeeze Techniques which I shared in my workshops. I will post my records up once I am done with all the Contra Trading. Stay tune. You can also follow my trades after my talk next Tuesday if you are interested to join me. I will share more during the talk.

FOLLOW RONALD K TRADES:

Workshop Date: 10th Oct 2017,Time: 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist