Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Stock Operation Course - January 2018, SOLD OUT


Here, I thank everyone for signing up the January 2018 Stock Operation Course and as usual due to high, strong and popular demand, my January course is sold out and I am left with the March 3-4 Stock Operation Course. Below is an excerpt of what I am going to cover in my course.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/stock-operation-course-outline.html

I will be sharing and teaching new stuffs like stacking, 1 lot marking, collections, hidden buying/selling and also how to pick the right sector to play to maximize rewards. At this point of time, I cannot take in anymore students for January course as the requests are just overwhelming. If you are interested, you can register yourself for the March 2018 course. I am fully focused on my trading now as the market presents ample of opportunities so if you are interested in the course, just email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Thank you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist