Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Malaysia Stock Operation Preview - Learning, Sharing and Trading














It was a super super long day for me in Malaysia today as I held back to back sharing sessions from afternoon to late night when I shared my trading philosophy and knowledge back to fellow Malaysians. I enjoyed my talk there a lot as it's my second time venturing into Malaysia. There were so many people and I am pleased to share some tips and tricks to the crowd.



Most Malaysians trade Malaysia stocks but the currency is not what something I am looking for and hence I prefer to trade Singapore or US stocks. However, the skills and knowledge which I will be imparting will be applicable to Malaysia market because how stocks move is always the same and for so many years, so many markets, I traded using the same old way like I did in Singapore. I will be back to Malaysia again may middle of this month and I hope to see more Malaysians joining me soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist