Wednesday, September 19, 2018

SembCorp Ind - Profits $$ from Blog









Having a talk in Malaysia earlier just now while the stock market is moving so strong. Just when I though that there might be some selling first, the market just reversed and moved higher. However before I started my morning speech to address the participants, I posted Sembcorp Ind on my blog and I am happy that some made $$ off just by following my blog analysis. Sembcorp Ind just moved higher and hit through the high of 3.02 with so much finesse. See my earlier blog links below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/sembcorp-ind-power-run.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/sembcorp-ind-solar-power-for-facebook.html

While I am super busy having seminars and talks now, I got my team to watch stocks from me so that I won't miss so much opportunities. Looking at how Sembcorp ran just amazed me. Congrats on your wins Victor! Will be sharing more stocks and outlooks in my talk tomorrow in my Singapore office. Register below if you are interested.

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist