Thursday, September 20, 2018

Top Volume Stocks - Stocks Taking Breather




The market is taking a breather as of now. Many stocks just gap up a little and started to suffer some profit taking. How I wish today's simmering action was yesterday while I was giving a talk so that I don't miss yesterday's superb run in those blue chips. See link on my talk yesterday below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/stock-operation-course-malaysia-sold-out.html

Stocks are pretty lackluster today where I see Rex Intl and some other penny energy stocks were selling down real fast in the last hour yesterday. Today they tried to recover but seemed to be hitting a wall where sellers were pilling up and jamming the price. I just got touched down and still slowly trying to recover from fatigueness but I will be having another event tonight where I need to deliver another tips sharing first before I can call it a weekend break. Looking to see if there are any opportunities in the market later.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist